Dolphin Style Swimming

Dolphin Style Swimming - This time I will discuss an article about how to do the style of dolphins.

Please to be listened to.

Dolphins Style Techniques :
1. Movement distance used is the dolphin kick (leg movements of the Dolphin). Both feet to a point and swing together. Remember, the knees don't pick (that is to say: don't pick too much) because if bent will make the lower part of the body we are sunk.

2. Our hand movements under water is the tensile (pull) and continued with the direct push (push). The second movement should form a dent in the key hole. The pull movement formed a half circle (exit and then into), and was immediately followed by the movement of the thrust to the waist or groin. The purpose of forming dent key hole is to enlarge the thrust forward, because the water we paddle out will always be a new volume of water (which is still silent).

Movement thrust should be done very quickly (accelerated), with a straight back. After that hadn't existed yet, hentian continues to direct the movement of recovery (i.e. the movement of the hands above the water). This would make our upper body lifted upwards. If our hands ceased at the end of the thrust movement, then the upper body we will trigger sank, so that we will be hard and heavy when doing recovery movement. So, the thrust of the movement and the movement of recovery is one of unity. No doubt there are hentian between them.

3. Our hand movements above the water referred to as recovery. Do recovery by releasing energy as small as possible, so that it will truly be a recovery for us. Because, after this tough task is already waiting for us: both hands paddling underwater. Most beginners, including me right now, it looks like doing recovery with huge energy. Whereas appropriate recovery can be done with ease. How, maximize acceleration at the end of the thrust movement of your hand, so the rest is enough to do the recovery movement.

Hand gestures when the recovery is under the thumb and pinkie. Palms facing outwards, rather than facing towards the bottom. Keep this until both hands went back into the water. The distance between both hands in time to the water is as wide as the shoulders. So both hands into the air, enjoy fly by directly moving both hands toward the outside (the initial phase of the movement formed a key hole a dent).

4. Hips must join the moves up and down. So the movements of the dolphins not only conducted by distance, but by the entire body. Hand, upper body, hips, and feet: everything must be harmonic and rhythmic in doing the movement surging. After both hands into the air, lift the hips up poking into the surface of the water. Then followed by a kick away.

5. When both hands went into the air, not to the head and upper body we sunk down too deep. The trick, hold the style fall happens with both hands.

6. Lift the upper body above the water we do not have too high, suffice it to the extent of our Chin is right above the water surface where when it we take a breather. For if we go up too high, speed us toward future will diminish. Remember the butterfly style, not the breaststroke.

7. On each cycle there is twice the kick. The first kick is done at a time when both hands into the air. The second kick, which is performed with the stronger, done in the middle movement kayuhan hands. The second kicks is what will make it easier both our hands in performing the recovery. If we are in a cycle only kick one time, surely we will be more difficult in doing hand gestures recovery.

8. When in the water, face a face down. Hover your Chin to your chest. This will help your body be streamlined. You just need to be facing forward when taking a breath.

9. You only have a little time to breathe in the air. at a time when your body goes up and then you lift the head towards the front. Do not do it too long, because it could interfere with the movement of the perfection of the recovery. You do not have to breathe in each cycle. When you do not want to breathe, keep Your face turned toward the bottom. No need to lift the head and above the surface of the water. But this breathing problem each person's preferences. Depending on the thoughts which, if that is more convenient for you.

That's the discussion about Dolphin Style Swimming

May be useful for you,
Thank You.

2 komentar

Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
Dr Itua Contact Information:::
Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

How I became a happy woman again
With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.